my netflix wasn’t working so i called the netflix dude and after he fixed it he said let’s try it out and see if it worked so we watched an hour long movie together and idk i think it was a date
my ex is still logged into twitter on my phone
i could be cliche and tweet ‘I’m a DOUCHEEE lol’
every few days i will tweet something he would totally say
but he will never remember tweeting it
slowly the slightly out of place tweets will drive him insane
you are satan
I’m at the grocery store with my grandparents and my grandpa has wandered away and now my grandma is going up every isle yelling his name and im hiding behind a cookie display cuz i dont want anyone to know im with the crazy woman screaming dick at the top of her lungs
While being angry is a valid emotional response:
- Anger is not a free pass to do whatever you want.
- Anger is not an excuse for damaging, or abusive behavior.
- Anger is not protection from repercussions of that behavior.
You are accountable for what you do, even while angry.
you’re either obsessed with coffee or you can’t stand it there is no in between
wouldnt it be cool to just like not feel nervous about everything all the time
don’t you hate it when you offer help and the other person says yes
1. The best way to know when your asparagus is done is when you’re bored and don’t want to wait to eat it.
2. Breast cancer is a made of suck disease that attacks one of my very favourite organs of ladies.
3. Albert Einstien was a Physicist. Not a quotation…
my problem with writing stories is that i’d rather imagine it and play it out in my mind than actually put it into words